Immune Boosting Plant based Iron Rich Seamoss Juice 1Ltr
Immune Boosting Plant based Iron Rich Seamoss Juice
● Vegan Probiotic (small circle with info inside)
● 1 Litre
● NON GMO, Vegan, 100% Natural.
● Ingredients: Sundried Irish Moss from Ireland (Chondrus Crispus), Wildcrafted St Lucian Purple Seamoss gel (Genus Gracilaria), Wildcrafted St Lucian Gold Seamoss gel (Eucheuma Cottonii), Plant based Iron, Key lime, Ginger, Hibiscus, Shungite charged spring water.
● We have combined all 3 sea algaes, and added some plant based Iron, with Key limes and Ginger. To provide and nourish your cells, and boost your immune system. Seamoss promotes optimum cellular function. Aiding a slow and gentle detox as well as replenishing the body on a cellular level. Natures multivitamins, it helps reduce inflammation. Balances thyroid production, Lowers cholesterol, increases Hemoglobin levels, and Improves skin health. Boosts joint and bone health. It also helps your body get rid of excess mucus, It is great for respiratory health. Also reduces the effects of harmful radiation. Seamoss helps to get rid of bad bacteria, encouraging good bacteria in the gut. When applied to the skin, it helps improve eczema, psoriasis, and acne breakouts. Seamoss contains 92 of 102 minerals that the human body is made of. Mighty seamoss contains proteins, fatty acids, and vitamins. The major minerals includes; Magnesium, Potassium, Iodine, Sulfur, Calcium, Iron, Selenium, Sodium, Vitamin A, Vitamin B, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Omega-3, Omega-6. Chondrus Crispus is known to be a powerful mineral, vitamins, and nutrient cellular booster. Also in regards to the difference between Purple Seamoss and Gold Seamoss, nutritionally there isn't much of a difference. The Gold Seamoss supports intracellular communication by providing beta cryptothanxin and The Purple Seamoss is provides a powerful antioxidant named anthocyanins which is believed to help the heart by blocking the formation of blood clots, and delay cellular aging.
It's also highly versatile, you can use Seamoss in multiple ways:
● Food, sauces, and soups etc
● Herbal Teas (Boil water 1st)