Organic Irish Moss from Ireland 100g
Irish Moss from Ireland Gel (Chondrus Crispus)
● Vegan Probiotic (small circle with info inside)
● NON GMO, Vegan, 100% Natural.
● Ingredients: Sundried Irish Moss from Ireland (Chondrus Crispus)
● Seamoss promotes optimum cellular function. Aiding a slow and gentle detox as well as replenishing the body on a cellular level. Natures multivitamins, it helps reduce inflammation. Balances thyroid production, Lowers cholesterol, Increases hemoglobin levels, and Improves skin Health. Boosts joint and bone health. It also helps your body get rid of excess mucus, It is great for respiratory health. Also reduces the effects of harmful radiation. Seamoss helps to get rid of bad bacteria, encouraging good bacteria in the gut. When applied to the skin, it helps improve eczema, psoriasis, and acne breakouts. Chondrus Crispus is known to be a powerful mineral, vitamins, and nutrient cellular booster.
● Seamoss contains 92 of 102 minerals that the human body is made of. Mighty seamoss contains proteins, fatty acids, and vitamins. The major minerals includes; Magnesium, Potassium, Iodine, Sulfur, Calcium, Iron, Selenium, Sodium, Vitamin A, Vitamin B, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Omega-3, Omega-6.
It's also highly versatile, you can use Seamoss in multiple ways:
● Food, sauces, and soups etc
● Herbal Teas (Boil water 1st)
● Vegan egg substitute (baking)
● Skincare: hair, facials, hands and feet. (Your skin is your largest organ)
Making your Gel
● Clean your Seamoss with spring water (preferably Shungite charged water) and key limes (or limes) several times, until you're satisfied that all the debris and salt has washed off.
● Once you have thoroughly cleaned your Seamoss, soak your Seamoss for 24hrs in spring water. (why not add some key lime/lime slices)
● Once soaked, place the clean soaked Seamoss in the blender, add enough water to just cover the Seamoss, then blend until smooth. (If needed you can add date syrup or Blue agave to sweeten.)
● Once blended, you can now pour your seamoss into a glass jar and store in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.